Skip to content
- Full renovation of 165,000 SF of existing office space into 180 rental apartments
- Additional 10,000 SF of amenities including fitness center, club room, and party room on a public roof deck
- Scope includes all new mechanical, electrical, and fire protection services to residential floors as well as installation of three new elevators
- Building will utilize municipal steam and chilled water services for base building HVAC systems in lieu of providing boilers and cooling towers
- Building originally constructed in the 1890s and will be included in the National Registry of Historic Places.